Sunday, May 11, 2008

Work on New Website

I'm continuing to work on my new web site. I'm putting the finishing touches to the Smythe Domination Corporate Training Manual. This is what the "Smythe Girls" will use to familiarize themselves with their roles and duties in my virtual Female Dominated corporation. Smythe Domination, as well as my Sissy School, will be a 'members only' area on the web site. But there won't be any cost...it's FREE, one only needs to sign up as a member. Of course I do demand your obedience, your submission, your manhood...that's not too much to ask is it?
I enjoyed a wonderful chat on the Chastity Lifestyle chat room last night; such a delightful way to end an evening, by sending some poor soul to bed all teased and frustrated.
My new publisher released the second edition of Mistress Karin, with the two new chapters! It hasn't yet shown up at Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Both those retailers are still showing the older version. If anyone purchased the first edition they can read the new chapters, for FREE, on my web site. I'll post notifications on this Blog and other sites I visit, when my new web site is ready to debut.
Constance Pennington Smythe

1 comment:

annasissydoll said...

Oh Mistress Constance!
its so WONDERFUL to see Your site opening!
Its an honor to give You our obedience and submission
But our manhood? *giggles* wouldn't You prefer soemthing more valuable and useful, like a paperclip? *giggles*

*jumping up and down, in my sisys cheerleader uniform*
ggggooooOOOOO MISTRESS CONSTANCE! :)

*curtsey*
anna sissy doll