Friday, July 4, 2008

Travel Update

It's the 4th of July my darlings and I'm still on the road. It's fun at first, the traveling, then gets rather wearisome. Only a couple of more weeks and I shall be home. Even as I have been traveling I've not forgotten about you. I've posted new content to my website and had some wonderful IM chats with those of you who've been lucky enough to catch me at my laptop with the wirless connectivity in good order.

I'm meeting some friends in town to day for a BBQ. Too bad they're of the vanilla variety, lovely people, but not the type whose BBQ would be attended by a bevy of mincing sissy maids. Pity. Wouldn't you love to be here today, dressed in black and white, fishnets and stilettos, carrying serving trays and kneeling to slip off my very chic 9 West wedges to massage my feet?

Be well my babies, you're always in my thoughts.

Constance Pennington Smythe

No comments: