Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

A Happy Thanksgiving to all my Submissives, Fans and Readers,

What is Mistress thankful for? Family, obviously. And the fact that my submissive and I have been able to adapt, compromise and grow into the roles we now inhabit. It's not always easy to maintain a decidedly "alternative" lifestyle in a largely vanilla world. And I'm thankful for the Internet, which makes possible a wonderful communtiy of those with like interests. Yes, it's also full of viruses and Nigerian "claim your money scams" but it's brought many of us closer. And BTW, good news, Mistress has just beeen appointed Ambassador to Mbwebwe. All I have to do is provide my social security number and bank routing ID to verify my diplomatic credentials!

On traveling...we removed petal's CB-6000S for traveling and then didn't even get the screening nor a patdown. So it seems he could have flown with it. Oh well, one never knows. His CB-3000 was waiting at the destination and he immediately secured his little package. The larger cage of the CB-3000 was immediately obvious; the shorter cage of the CB-6000 is certainly more appropriate; he dosn't need that extra room.

For today he is laced into a strict corset with heavy support stockings attached to the corset garter straps under his conventional male clothes.

"Is Daddy okay?" a family member asks,"he's walking funny."

"Of course, darling," I smile, "he's simply a little stiff after sleeping last evening."

I'm enjoying a day of rest and relaxation while subby toils with domestic tasks. Some family may see him as overly helpful, others as pussy-whipped. In the end...both are correct.

It's good to be the Queen.

Whips and Kisses,

Mistress Constance

No comments: