Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Sissy School Homework

Mistress is still traveling my darlings, but hope to return home soon.

I posted three new homework assignments to my FREE on-line Sissy School at my FREE web site. That's right, Mistress never charges for her website or to chat. See how some of my "gurls" are working to become better sissies.

www.cpsmythe.com


For those who may not know how my Sissy School works, here it is again. Go to my web page and look at Sissy School: Lessons/Assignments. Perhaps you might sit down with your Wife or Girlfriend and ask them where you need help in becoming a better Sissy Maid. Then you do the assignment and e-mail me your homework (written narrative in Word and pictures attached as separate jpegs). I will grade and post your homework on my website (look to see what the other girls have done) where my thousands of members can see how much of a sissy you are! Oh, sweetheart, the humiliation will be delicious.

I hope to receive more homework in 2011, so get busy. The women of the world need more sissy maids!

Whips and Kisses

Mistress Constance

No comments: