Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sissy Slut Shoveling Snow

Hello my darlings. Try saying the title of this post five times fast.

That's what my slut has been doing today, shoveling snow. I've been traveling, without a computer, hence the absence of recent posts. We returned last evening and today my slut was outside shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. Cold, snowy and frigid here, ghastly.

I'm by the fire, enjoying a lovely wine and crackers with Mousse de Foie de Canard au Porto. Subbie is outside, working. Of course he's wearing a bra and chastity device under that warm male clothing. And I did have him add some mascara; there's no reason a slut shouldn't look her best, regardless of the task. Will one of the neighborhood husbands stop by to chat him up? And will subbie do his best to hide those lovely lashes? Mmmm, delicious...isn't it?

Don't you wish you were here, serving ME? I think I'd dress you in a cute and sexy holiday outfit, perfect for serving my guests and me. why don't you go to www.fredericks.com and pick out the sexy holiday outfit you'd wear for me? I'd love to hear from you, with details (outfit, stockings, heels, gloves, etc) you'd wear to entertain me for the holidays.

Stay warm my babies...and submissive and chaste!

Whips and Kisses
Mistress Constance

No comments: