Saturday, December 4, 2010

Submissives and Peking Duck

I hope you weren't expecting something "kinky" by the title of this post. It's all rather benign. I'm still traveling, will be until the first of the year. I did go dancing last evening, and there was a lovely live string section as well. Tonight was a "girl's night out" and we went for some absolutely fabulous Peking Duck (one of my favorites).

Subby was left behind with a list of chores and lines to write.

Don't you wish it were you, left behind to clean toilets and scrub floors on your hands and knees, only to welcome home the Ladies later, and serve them wine?

Why don't "you" try writing some lines? Do it in your best cursive handwriting and then scan it, or snap and send ME a jpeg. How about one hundred (100) times:

I want to be a proper sissy maid.
Send your assignment to:
Whips & Kisses,
Mistress Constance

1 comment:

sissy marcia said...

I want to be a proper sissy maid.

I don't think I will ever forget that. A good lesson in sisy handwriting skills.

Hopefully my lines will arrive safely in your inbox in the next hour.