Thursday, October 14, 2010

Back to Business and New Books!

Even while I continue to write and release my Female Domination fetish fiction books I have, alas, been rather inattentive to my Blog. It's not that Mistress is a Luddite, rather I am on the computer hours a day, writing and editing. The "Blog" simply seems to be something I rarely have time for.

Regardless, I will make a more concerted effort to put something down in this space at a regular interval.

This morning my submissive greeted me, on his knees, kissing my feet as I rose from my bed. A fitting way for both of us to start the day, as it defines the relationship dynamic. He met me as I left the shower, waiting for me, again on his knees, a warm towel in his hands. I allowed him a small kiss of my bottom when he finished drying me. Later I heard his stilettos clicking away on the wood floors, downstairs in the kitchen, as he prepared my coffee. Life is good.

I've released the first three of my Chastity Cuckold Tales collection:

Cuckold Fluffer Box
My Daddy Does Your Wife
The Conversation

The books are available at Amazon, All Romance E-books, BookStrand and Rainbow e-books. There will be more in the Chastity Cuckold Tales collection, the next is "Black Owned". Mmm, yummy, can you imagine what that is about?

Mistress Constance

No comments: