Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Your Release

Darling, I'm very impressed with your alacrity in answering my bell. Your training is coming along quite nicely. Mistress Diana was also suitably impressed the other day by the enthusiasm and thoroughness shown in your cleaning of her shoes. Your exceptional tonguing was duly noticed. I believe you deserve an award...perhaps a release from your device?
Bring me the tray from the kitchen. Careful, there's a wine glass full of water on it!
Good girl, over here stand in front of me; let me remove your device. How long has it been? Weeks? Poor baby, you must be so frustrated.
There all off; feel good?
Let's see, you're right handed? Then hold the tray in your left hand. Higher, sweetherat and hold it out further.
Feet together. I like the six-inch heels you're wearing, quite lovely. Feet together. Careful, keep your balance. Don't spill any water from the glass on the tray.
Now, you may stroke your clitty. Use the thumb and little finger of your right hand. On the out stroke say 'Thank you, Mistress Constance' and on the back stroke say 'I'm a sissy slut'.
You have five minutes to pleasure yourself. Feet together, posture, darling. Hold the tray up. Don't spill the water! If you spill a single drop of water we stop and you get locked back up.
Stroke and repeat your little mantra; try to make sissy cummies for Mistress. Hurry, baby, time is running out.
Sweetheart, you are so precious. Are you humiliated? Suffering? Excellent.
Mistress Constance
(c) 2010 Constance Pennington Smythe

No comments: