Monday, October 18, 2010

Relaxing at Home

My Darlings,

Mistress is about to enjoy some of her guilty pleasures: a Cognac, Dancing with the Stars on the television and a human footstool.
After my subby brings me my Cognac I'll send him to fetch the...punishment heels (insert ominous music here). It's so amusing to watch him crawl up the stairs and return, holding the wicked heels so tenderly between his lips.
The shoes? They are black patent, perfect for some tongue worship; with pointed toes and wicked 5-inch silver (metal) heels.
Ahhh, so nice to relax, watch my slave gingerly slip the shoes on my feet and then take his place on hands and knees before me...my human footstool.
I'll enjoy the dancing (Maxim and Tony...yummy!) and torment my human footstool. Don't worry, I won't break the skin, but I'll leave bruises and nice red marks where I s-l-o-w-l-y drag that metal heel across that tender sissy maid flesh.
It's so good to be me. And where would "you" be in my little scenario? Hmmm?

Mistress Constance

1 comment:

Tayphad said...

My place would be at your side holding the tray for your drink. I would be fully dressed and made-up, with a corset and locked on 6" heels. Your pleasure would be me standing still in my heels which would be my torment! I am gagged to prevent any noise. Who ever heard of a table complaining?