Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Use for Cuckolds?

I’m hard at work on new Chastity Cuckold Tales stories. I hope to release Black Owned on 12 November. There is another story that has a similar theme that I’m working on called the WSB Club. WSB stands for White Sissy Bitch. You want to be a member of that club? I thought so.

Last evening was a wonderful night of dancing. I’m thinking that might make a rather elegant story: a dance hall where women go to meet and dance with Alpha Male Bulls while the hapless chastised husbands serve as coat-check girls and waitresses. Yes, I think I’ll start making some notes on that. How many of you would volunteer for such duty? Can you imagine yourself mincing about in your heels and scandalously short cocktail waitress uniform, taking the drink orders of your wife and her lover, kneeling to shine his shoes during a short break in the dancing? What if your wife invites some of the people from your office as her guests that evening? Your boss, your secretary, will see how you curtsy and grovel in serving your wife and her lover. My, my, your work life will never be the same.

Then again, that’s really what you need isn’t it, darling? To serve and submit. And that’s what we want for you too, baby. So go put on your prettiest dress and your highest heels and polish your silver serving tray. You’re going to need lots of practice walking and serving; small steps, bend at the waist and offer the tray. And smile sweetheart, we want to see a happy cheerful sissy maid attending our events. I’d love to hear what you’re planning to wear.

© 2010 Constance Pennington Smythe

Mistress Constance

No comments: