Friday, October 29, 2010

On-Line Sissy School

Good morning my darlings,

For those that may not be aware (where have you been?) my web site has a FREE on-line sissy school. One has to obtain a password to access the workings of the site, but there is NO CHARGE, the site and all its contents are FREE.

Would-be sissy maids are encouraged to select from the various assignments and send me their homework, which I will grade, and post to my site. Can you imagine, your homework, posted where my thousands of members can see it and know you are a sissy maid-in-training. Oh, the humiliation must be divine. Suffering for me yet, baby? Excellent.

If you have a Mistress/Wife/Girlfriend (or a domineering mother-in-law...wicked!) perhaps she can choose which assignments may address current inadequacies in your sissy development.

I'm going dancing this evening, but don't worry, Mistress has thought of you. There's a HUGE load of washing and ironing. I'll want all my lover's shirts laundered and pressed, and several of the neighborhood wives have left items for you as well. Here, lets get you in your six-inch heels and lock on the ankle shackles, hmmm, I believe a six-inch gait should be sufficient. The ironing board is on one side of the basement and the clothes rack on the other. I wonder, how many trips are you going to have to make, back and forth, back and forth between the two, your stilettos clicking across that hard concrete floor. Poor baby, such is the life of a sissy maid. Your agony, my bliss.

Mistress Constance

1 comment:

sissy marcia said...

A six inch gait Ma'am, will be my limit while I do the chores.

"little dainty sissy steps"

I will also make sure to swish my bottom as I walk to ma'am, happily going about my work cleaning your home while you are out having fun.