Monday, October 25, 2010

Chatting with Mistress

Good evening my darlings,

Those who've been lucky enough to catch me on-line can testify that Mistress does indeed chat, sometimes at length, with her many fans and readers. As is my web site, these chats are FREE, Mistress doesn't charge $3.99 a minute to chat, nor does she charge a subscription fee for her site.

I have no issue with those who do charge as some offer quite impressive sites and personal services. Mistress is a strong capitalist and free-market devotee. I do charge for my books (sold at Amazon and other retailers), those sales providing the necessary funds to maintain my web site and sometimes send devoted submissives little gifts. Yes, I've gifted signed books, canes, Snickers bars trod upon with my wicked six-inch stilettos, signed pictures, panties, bras and other items.

So watch for me on IM and Yahoo and perhaps "we" can chat. Mind you, I do like for my "gurls" to be dressed in some kind of feminine apparel. If you are dressed Mistress always demands a detailed accounting of what you are wearing. High heels are strongly recommended. Can you type in gloves? Long opera gloves?

I am not on Face Book, Grouply, My Space or other such venues. With my writing, editing, and other activities I simply have no time to be a social gadfly in each electronic venue. You may look for me on Yahoo Chat or IM: constancepenningtonsmythe@yahoo.com

Be warned; I've sent more than a few submissives (especially ones in chastity...yummy) nighty nite with frustrations and blue balls. Then again, I'm hoping you want to suffer for my amusements...yes?

Whips and Kisses my sweet babies.
Mistress Constance

No comments: